Monday, July 7, 2014

stinky refregerator!!!

what I have noticed when you move out is that you tend to buy a lot of food you don't eat, example: I was talking to a cousin who lives in an apartment complex across the street from my apartment, she told me that her and her roommates decided to count how many bags of pasta they had, (they had 25 bags of pasta) I can't even fathom how you get to a number like that, which got me thinking about the horrible smell in the fridge, so I was talking to my other roommate she also told me about the horrible which got me thinking it wasn't just me who smelled it, so my roommate and I looked through or fridge to discoverer that we had almost expired food that we made and didn't eat, needless to say what we found was disgusting!!!, so a little word of caution to you all, if you make something eat it and eat it soon or throw it out, don't let it fester and grime and mold it self up in your brand new pots and pans, well thanks for reading if you guys have any questions do comment.
happy readings to you all.
-aims

No comments:

Post a Comment